Install custom presets to use with Lightroom CC on desktop and mobile (with a Creative Cloud subscription).
Don’t have Creative Cloud?
Follow these instructions to install your presets to your computer for use with Adobe’s cloud-based Lightroom CC for desktop, and learn how to sync your newly installed presets to your mobile device.
First – Add your presets to your computer
- Download the presets & un-compress them
- Make note of where you saved them
- Open Lightroom CC
- Click on File -> Import Profiles & Presets
- Select your presets
- Click import
Then, Sync to a mobile device (Optional)
After installing your presets on your computer, if you want to access your newly installed Lightroom CC presets on your mobile device
- Open Lightroom CC on your compatible mobile device
- Sign in to an Adobe account with an active Creative Cloud subscription
Looking for instructions for how to install presets for Lightroom Classic CC? Click here!
Need help? Contact me!